Workers’ Compensation Insurance is New York state-mandated insurance that covers lost wages, medical treatment and death benefits resulting from an employee’s work related injuries, illness or loss of life. SEI New York will help your company find coverage that is both affordable and is in compliance with state regulations.
What is Covered in a Workers’ Compensation Policy?
- Medical services needed to treat a job injury or an illness contracted as a direct result of a job;
- Temporary payments to replace the employees’ lost wages as a result of being disabled;
- Permanent payments to the employee to compensate him or her for the permanent effects of an injury;
- A death benefit for the employee’s survivors in the event of a fatal injury;
- Legal representation for the employer by the insurance carrier;
- Protection for an employer against most lawsuits for on-the job injuries/illnesses.
Why Choose SEI?
It’s our mission to save you money. We combine our insurance products with accessibility, accountability and personalized service to customize coverage for your specific requirements. We are fully committed to making sure you have all the coverage you need at rates that are highly competitive.