Let SEI show you how to protect your home, your vehicles and your valuables fully but for less money than you might expect.

Homeowners Insurance

Homeowners insurance is essential coverage for everyone who owns a home. It covers your home, including its contents, and other buildings on your property, as well as additional living expenses if you have to move out during certain repairs. Liability protects you and your household, protecting you if someone is accidentally injured or their property is damaged.

Renters Insurance

Renters insurance covers furniture, clothing, personal belongings, appliances, some improvements you’ve made to the rental unit, and your items while you are traveling, as well as additional living expenses if you have to move out during repairs. Personal liability coverage provides protection if someone is accidentally injured while in your home, or their property is damaged and the damage is caused by you, your children or your pets, or your personal activities, including most sports. This is highly recommended to every tenant.

Automobile Insurance

Auto insurance covers automobiles which are owned, hired or non-owned by you. Liability- Bodily Injury and Property Damage (BI/PD) liability covers your legal liability, up to the limits you select, for damages caused in a covered vehicle accident. Collision pays for damages if your vehicle overturns or it collides with another vehicle or object. Comprehensive pays for damage caused by an event other than a collision, such as: fire, theft, vandalism, hail or flood. Comprehensive also covers damage from hitting an animal and covers the cost of a rental if your car is stolen. Personal Injury Protection (PIP) is available in certain states and is commonly referred to as “no-fault insurance.” Medical Payments coverage applies no matter who is at fault and covers reasonable and necessary medical care provided to you as a result of a car accident. Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist pays for damages that you are legally entitled to recover for your bodily injury. In most states, liability coverage is mandatory. All other coverages are optional, although if your car is leased or financed, you may be required to buy certain coverage limits.

Flood Insurance

Flood insurance protects your home from high-risk flood threat at low-risk cost. Standard homeowners insurance doesn’t cover flood damage, but every home is at risk for some level of flooding, which can be caused by heavy rains, clogged or inadequate drainage systems or broken water mains. Flood insurance is mandatory if you live in a high-risk area and have a mortgage from a federally regulated or insured lender.

Umbrella Insurance

Umbrella insurance protects against liabilities and losses after primary insurance benefits have been exhausted. This policy does not apply to professional liability claims or property limits.